5/2/09

Sleepover fun!

Well, this is going to be a really short post.

Anyway, just letting you guys know that I am @ Gracie's house having a sleepover with Kree, Olivia, Alexis, Gracie, and I! We just had one last night. Hopefully, we could have another one 2nite.

We just came back from shopping around Gracie's town. I got some...
  • Vitiman water (best drink ever).
  • Really cute bangles.
  • A Kipling bag @ a flea market for $5. Yeah, FIVE DOLLARS!
  • And a free comic book!

Yeah, and the fun continues. We might go to this festival in Gracie's town tomorrow. It's called the Music and Arts festival. I can't wait! I go every year and it is sooo much fun! Well, I will try to keep you guys updated. My computer at my mom's house dosen't work, so yeah.

Have a great day!

XD

4 comments:

  1. Yay for sleepovers! I was going to have one on Friday night, but sadly it didn't work out. Mmm, vitamin water is the best. And only five bucks? That's awesome! Sounds like you're having lots of fun (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOUNDs awesome!!! Amazing what you can find at flea markets!
    What do you think of my last post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleepovers are fun! But you already know that. I like flea markets. I get a lot of good books for cheap prices. Yeah, you probably didn't need or want to know that. Srry. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for sleepovers!
    sadly i have nevr nevr ever been to a flea markey :(
    but a kipling bag for 5 dollars is mazin ;)

    festivals rule, so ahve fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete

See the white box down there?
If type in it, it comes on my blog!
So write away!