5/11/09

I'm A Sucker...

For anything acoustic. 

What did you think I was going to say?
Anyway, we just finished the first day of brutal testing. Ugh, though it is really easy. All we had to do was read to passages, answer questions about the passages, and write a four page persuasive essay. But overall, it was easy.

After the testing, the principal brought us out to the park, which of course was super boring. The whole 45 minutes I practically just sat on the swings...ugh. Then I saw the Cliques in the corner whispering...not surprised. So I just ignored them.... What is which Cliques? Ugh, I wish they could be blown off the (now melting) planet.

Oh wait! You know how I am writing a book? The name of the book is "I'm Not Like Other Girls". Well, I released the 1st chapter to the world! Well...fine, if you want to read it...XD

“Tyler, aren’t you coming? We can’t be late for the first day of school!” Riley says from downstairs.
“Just wait one second! I’m almost done!” I yell back down to her. Great, another year of school. Just what I need right? One of the hardest things about going back to school is of course, what you are going to wear. I have been up here for 10 minutes trying to find an outfit. Oh well, don’t want to be late, so I grab my tote, and head for the stair case. 
“What took you so long?” Riley says as soon as she sees me. 
“Couldn’t find an outfit, so I just threw this on. Do I look ok?” I respond.
“Yeah you look great.” Riley says. “Now can we please go? I want to get my schedule ahead of time so I could get my new locker ready”.
“Yeah, let’s go”.

Wow, school looked exactly the same. Lockers aligning the hallways, Cliques off in the corner trying to start the newest rumor, and of course, the cutest boys in school just chatting.
The Clique girls give me a headache. They always look super cute in preppy pink outfits with there Marc Jacob handbags. Sometimes I just wish I could be apart of the Clique. You know nice outfits, the highest in the food chain, and being popular. 
But then I realize I like my life the way it is. I love hanging out in the bedroom rocking out to Paramore and doodling in my notebook. I love being with my best friend Riley and going nuts like we usually do.
“Were going to be later for zero period!” Riley says out of nowhere. 
“Um, Riley, you can’t be late for zero period”.
“Yeah, I know. I just want to get a table before anyone else does. Come on.”
Riley and I catch a table near the trash cans. Oh well, at least we won’t have to sit on the ground. I pull out my iPod and my notebook and listen to “That’s Not My Name” by the Ting Tings, and just write. I start to write a poem, but then I crumple up the paper and throw it in the trash can.
“Ring RING”! The bell rings, time to go to class.


Well, it isn't gramatically correct yet..so yeah.
Comment to tell me if you like/dislike it! You could also tell advice and things like that. Oh, and by the way, I am NOT  very good writer, so sorry. X[

I am going to close of this post with an optical illusion. I don't know why, but I just am.

Liar Pictures, Images and Photos

Well? What do you think it is? The word Liar? A Man's profile? 
Enjoy!

XD

3 comments:

  1. I like the story, it's a good start! It seems like similiarish stuff has been done before, so maybe you could try spicing it up a little bit? But it's only the very first part, so I can't wait to see what happens next :)

    Haha, I didn't even realize that it said the word liar until you said so. So I guess I see the man hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I think it's pretty good. I like acoustic too. Yeah...very realistic novel. I like it a lot. I already said that. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

See the white box down there?
If type in it, it comes on my blog!
So write away!