3/22/09

Preface.

This blog is about random things I think about every single day.I am not really going to post a lot on this blog.
I just feel like having another blog about things that I think about stuffs.And my life.

Today I have been thinking about many many things. Anyway.I just finished cleaning my room because it got really messy.The strange thing ab out me is that I love helping my teacher clean the classroom,but when it comes to cleaning my room I would just rather cuddle up on my bed and read a book.By the way, I
always try to be a great writer, but it just never works out.

So don't laugh. XD

G2g to dance class. Be back to post. Bye Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sorry I haven't gotten back sooner. I didn't have Dance Class because my teacher canceled. Oh well.

Back to what I was saying. Well, I g2g to bed now.
I will tell you more later. In the morning I will try to post.

Bye!

XD

1 comment:

See the white box down there?
If type in it, it comes on my blog!
So write away!