I am finally at the place I call home. (:
And so happy to be here.
As I said in the last post, Woodstock was good. But, one thing that I forgot to mention, was that I went school shopping :). I got some pretty awesome stuff...
- Neon pink nail polish from Hot Topic. ( I know I didn't need that, but why not?).
- Awesome Jeans from Good Will (Only $3!)
- An Striped Polyester Sweater that is to diee for at Marshalls ($7).
- 2 Pairs of jeans at Old Navy ($10 eachh.)
- (Last but not least) A Juicy Couture Sweater at the Good Will (Only $5!!!).
Well, right now I am just hanging out at my house. And Sort of happy because my Mother just set up this amazing hammock, so now I spend most of my time sitting on the hammock (mostly swingingg) and reading a book.(:
Omg, there is this book called the Vampire Diaries, and they are making it into a T.V. show!
A must read, and see!
Tonight is a concert on the water front, (I think a blue grass band) so i'll be going to my fathers house...
Tell you how it is. (: